The Ultimate Natural, Relaxation Soak - Purely Wood Fired
✓ Enhanced Bather Comfort for 6 – thick dark grey contoured fiberglass lining provides the ultimate outdoor hot-tub experience for up to 6 people.
✓ Fully Assembled - arrives fully assembled and no electricity required (eco-friendly)
✓ European Design – with an elegant black finish, we combine Scandinavian design and quality materials
✓ Wood Burning – stainless steel wood-burning heater utilizes dual heat compartments for unmatched efficiency
✓ Outdoor Cover – includes an extra thick steel reinforced foam cover, folds for ease of removal and storage
Handcrafted from the finest European Spruce, the SaunaLife SOAK Wood-Fired Hot Tub is one of the best ways to elevate your outdoor space, an ideal accessory for when you need to absolutely relax or turn up the heat; the epitome of quality, efficiency, and luxury.
Fully Assembled. Ready to go.
The SaunaLife SOAK outdoor wood-fired hot tub arrives fully assembled, making setup a breeze. With its ergonomic fiberglass tub, it comfortably accommodates up to 6 people. The easy-to-clean interior surface and weather-resistant thermally enhanced spruce exterior ensure durability and long-lasting enjoyment. We also include an exterior weather-resistant cover to ensure your hot tub stays in premium condition.
Engineered for peak efficiency and performance:
Crafted in Northern Europe, this hot tub is engineered for exceptional efficiency. It heats up in just one-third of the time compared to traditional wood-fired tubs, all without requiring an electrical connection. The SOAK S4 wood-fired hot tub features a self-cleaning corrugated stove features a secondary chamber that maximizes heat transfer from the smoke, reducing wood consumption by up to 50% compared to other hot tubs. Additionally, the super-heated air between the fiberglass lining and the wood exterior accelerates the heating process. Ingeniously designed, the stove evenly circulates cooler water from the lower channel to the upper channel, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout.
Start enjoying relaxation sooner:
Experience the swiftest wood-burning hot tub on the market. Our highly efficient wood stove heats 304 gallons of water from 40°F (5°C) to 95°F (35°C) in just 1.5 to 2 hours.
Indulge in the luxury of the SaunaLife SOAK Outdoor Wood-Burning Hot Tub, and create lasting memories with friends and family in your own backyard.
- Thermo-Spruce materials (lasts up to 2X longer than Cedar)
- Designed for outdoor ergonomic hot tub bathing experiences
- Arrives fully assembled and no electricity required (eco-friendly)
- Spacious interior holds over 304 gallons of pure water bathing pleasure
- Thick dark grey contoured fiberglass lining provides enhanced bather comfort
- Stainless steel wood-burning heater utilizes dual heat compartments for unmatched efficiency
- Rapid response heat-up time prepares water to ideal temperatures in under 2-hours
- Wood-burning heater constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel chimney with protection
- Durable Thermo-Spruce tub surround (1.65” thick), painted black
- Superior thermal resistance (R-value) to retain heat
- Matching Thermo-Spruce wood steps for easy access
- Extra thick steel reinforced foam cover, folds for ease of removal and storage
- Dark grey marine grade vinyl cover exterior
- Integrated hot tub drainage tap
- Up to 6 bathers
- Designed by SaunaLife and handcrafted in Northern Europe
Thermo-Spruce Material Advantages
- Lasts up to 2X longer than Cedar
- Superior thermal resistance (R-value)
- Ideal for water use (stable)
|Interior Dimensions||71"Diameter x 33"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||79"Diameter x 37"H|
|Water Capacity||304 Gallons|
|Product Weight when filled||3064 lbs|
|Stove Dimensions||19.8"D x 11.8"W x 13.1"H|
|Chimney Dimensions||4.7"Diameter x 95"H|
|Maximum Wood Length||16"|
|Shipping Dimensions||91"L x 46"W x 87"H|
|Shipping Weight||595 lbs|
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty extends solely to the original retail consumer purchaser of any Sauna Life product purchased from one of its authorized resellers. Sauna Life warrants that the Sauna Life product shall be free from defects in workmanship under normal conditions of use and service for the lifetime of the sauna for residential applications after delivery to the original retail purchaser. This warranty is limited to making good any factory-assembled component which in the judgment of Sauna Life is deemed defective in workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal material wear, natural weathering of the lumber, or installation or delivery of components and applies only to the original retail purchaser.
This warranty is void if the Sauna Life product has been subject to alteration, misuse or abuse, commercial use, or if any repairs on the sauna are attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of Sauna Life. Alteration shall include, but is not limited to, deviation from the original assembly instructions, component change, or the addition of any non-approved device or heating system, which contributes to a component or unit failure, or unsafe operating system. Use of the product in an application for which it is not designed will void this warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, damage caused by operation above safe sauna operating temperatures, damage caused by added components, damage to the product surface caused by harsh chemicals, damage caused by movement of the product, and damage caused by acts of nature.